Product Name: Small Business SEO Master Class PLR Coaching Package
My Honest Small Business SEO Master Class PLR Coaching Package Review and You Get To Choose Your Bonuses.
Teach Your Clients How to Use SEO to Get Ranked #1 in Google
By teaching your students the skills to get to the front page of Google, they’ll have an invaluable marketing tool to ensure their content is seen! Most people find SEO a dark art, but you’ll pull back the curtain. The result? More revenue and happier customers!
- Everything you need to attract students to your course, so you can close more sales…
- A ready-to-go course, saving you months of time on content creation…
- The ability to edit, customize, and brand the materials, so it fits your market & your personality…
- A Complete “Course-In-A-Box,” At A Fraction Of The Cost Of Starting From Scratch…
Here’s why your students will love Small Business SEO Master Class…
Many business owners make the mistake of thinking that their website is a one-and-done deal. Once it’s published, they can sit back and let the sales roll in. You can imagine their disappointment 3 months later when their mom and their cat are their only visitors. And neither of them is buying.
But it doesn’t have to be that way…
Business owners who take the time to reach the front page of Google find sales come easily.
How do they get there? By applying simple search engine optimization tactics (SEO).
When you optimize a small business’s website content for SEO, you don’t have to agonize over every website decision. List-building becomes easier, and your website is doing the job that it was designed for!
With a clear SEO strategy, business owners know exactly:
- What to say and what words to use in content and copy
- How to tailor their products and services to their customers’ needs
- What new offers their audience will race to purchase
But what needs to go into a small business SEO Strategy?
That’s where our brandable, done-for-you course comes in…
It’s a ready-to-teach program that walks you step-by-step through all the elements that you need to define to have a better understanding of SEO and how it works for your business – one that makes all web content decisions effortless.
The best part is all the course content is already written for you!
With our easy-to-edit, customizable course materials (sometimes known as PLR), you can quickly launch your own program on Small Business SEO…
… in as little as a weekend.
With the done-for-you course content, you can:
- Create bite-sized daily actions – eliminating overwhelm
- Use “tiny-tech” – if your students can open an email and click a link, they will be able to do this
- Beat the constant struggle to convert leads to customers
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
- Develop an SEO strategy for your website that incorporates SMART goals to increase your website’s reach in Google
- Choose key metrics to track that will gauge the effectiveness of your SEO strategy so that you can improve and adapt as necessary
- Define your Ideal Customer Profile to determine who you want to attract to your website and what keywords you should target
- Learn how to use keywords effectively and determine keyword intent so that you can increase traffic and attract qualified leads
- Generate seed keywords for your business and specific pages, which will form the base of your long-tail keywords, giving you more opportunities to optimize and attract more searchers to your website
- Build the ideal long-tail keywords, ones that have high search volume without too much competition, driving your target audience to specific pages and your site overall
By teaching our course, Small Business SEO Master Class, you’ll guide your students through all the SEO strategies and skills they need to get to the first page of Google – and it will also help them attract more high-quality visitors; increase site visibility, conversions, opt-ins, and sales; and achieve their overall business goals.
And when you purchase a license to Small Business SEO Master Class, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Build your reputation as an expert with webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting gratitude)
You’ll be helping your clients take their business to a whole new level – where they can expand their reputation and get new leads…
….while you add an extra stream of revenue into your own business at the same time!
Small Business SEO Master Class PLR Coaching Package
Here’s what you’ll teach in Small Business SEO Master Class:
You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going. This module will help motivate your students to focus on the real reason they want to take this course!
Module 1 – SEO Strategy
Most small business owners know that SEO is critical to their digital marketing success. But small business owners are also very busy.
In Module 1, you’ll help your students develop a focused SEO strategy for their website, starting with SMART goals and key metrics.
- Lesson 1: Set SMART Goals for Your SEO – In Lesson 1, you’ll show your students ways to develop an SEO strategy that incorporates SMART goals to increase their website’s reach in Google.
- Lesson 2: Choose Metrics to Track – In Lesson 2, you’ll explain how to choose key metrics to track that will gauge the effectiveness of their SEO strategy so that they can improve and adapt as necessary.
Module 2 – What Do You Want to Rank For?
To figure out what keywords to rank for, first you’ll be looking at it from a broader view and then you’ll take a more focused perspective.
In Module 2, you’ll walk your students through how to understand what their audience is searching for so that they can generate the ideal seed keywords and long-tail keywords that will attract the right visitors.
- Lesson 1: Who Do You Want to Attract? – In Lesson 1, you’ll show your students how to define their Ideal Customer Profile to determine who they want to attract to their website and what keywords they should target.
- Lesson 2: Learn How to Use Keywords Effectively – In Lesson 2, you’ll help your students learn how to use keywords effectively and determine keyword intent so that they can increase traffic and attract qualified leads.
- Lesson 3: Brainstorm Seed Keywords Related to Your Business – In Lesson 3, you’ll teach your students how to generate seed keywords for their business and specific pages, giving them more opportunities to attract more searchers to their website.
- Lesson 4: Get Focused – Narrow Down Your Keywords – In Lesson 4, you’ll show your students how to build their ideal long-tail keywords, ones that have high search volume without too much competition, driving their target audience to specific pages and their site overall.
Module 3 – Create Content to Support Your SEO Strategy
Now that you’ve chosen the pages to optimize and the keyword for each, it’s time to develop content.
In Module 3, you’ll teach your students how to create content that supports a successful SEO strategy.
- Lesson 1: Create Your Content Strategy – In Lesson 1, you’ll show your students ways to implement SEO-friendly content guidelines so that they create valuable, optimized content that will rank.
- Lesson 2: How to Create Content That Will Rank – In Lesson 2, you’ll explain how to develop a schedule to create new content and optimize existing content following SEO best practices.
Module 4 – Optimize Behind-the-Scenes
Now you have optimized the written content, it’s time to dig deeper and find out where else you can add keywords.
In Module 4, you’ll teach your students the ‘behind the scenes’ aspects of content optimization – on-page SEO, including the structure of the pages, and overall website SEO.
- Lesson 1: Choose Your SEO Plugin/Tool – In Lesson 1, you’ll guide your students to choosing the best SEO plugin or tool to help them improve content and make it more appealing to search engines.
- Lesson 2: Structure Your Pages – On-Page SEO – In Lesson 2, you’ll help your students structure their pages so that they attract searchers and are easy for search engines to understand.
- Lesson 3: Structure Your Website – Technical SEO – In Lesson 3, you’ll teach your students how to perform a site audit to see where they need to restructure their website so that search engines can easily crawl, index, and rank it.
Module 5 – Backlinks
Now its time to turn your attention to off-page SEO – all the things that happen off your website that impacts people’s perception.
In Module 5, you’ll show your students how to develop an effective backlink strategy that will boost their website’s authority in search engines.
Module 6 – Review & Refine
In this final module, you’ll show your students how to track their progress, modifying as needed to improve their rankings and successfully implement their SEO strategy.
You’ll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in Small Business SEO Master Class:
1. Student Materials – to Learn & Take Action
* A 69-page Course Book – which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide– 58-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* Keyword Planner – An additional worksheet (in Excel) for your student to use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book.
* A 25 Page Summary Cheat Sheet – which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 21 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow – which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic – A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Course Roadmap – The student’s journey through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
* Handouts of All of the Presentation Slides– so participants can follow along, take notes, and refer back to the material later…all you have to do is hit ‘send’ or ‘print’
2. Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 182 Slides – which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder… and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes – that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Evaluation Form – so you can get customer feedback and further customize the course for your audience (and turn them into raving fans)
* Course Research Sources list – which gives you reference material so you can brush up on your own knowledge and answer any question your customers ask (Saves you hours of searching on Google)
* 5 follow-up emails – to send to participants after the course, which allow you to continue to provide value and build relationships, so you can make them customers for life (a decent copywriter charges at least $100 per email
* Implementation Guide, Instructions, and Top Ways to Deliver Your Training– which help you select the right delivery method for you and your audience, and deliver the quality and results your students expect!
3. Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
* Opt-In Report – ‘5 Steps to Getting Your Content to Rank Higher on Google‘ – which gets new people on your email list, so you can sell your course ($550 value
* Opt-In Slideshow – which gives you the same report in a presentation format with speaker notes, so you can also present it in person, as a video, or on a webinar (webinars have been proven to have the highest conversion rates!)
* 7 Nurture Emails – to send to people after they receive your lead magnet, which will increase your own credibility and sell the course for you, saving you time and converting more subscribers into customers ($500+ value)
* 5 Blog Posts – which give you pre-written marketing content to spark discussion on your blog, so you can build more excitement for the course ($1000+ value)
* Infographic: 5 Steps to Getting Your Content to Rank Higher on Google (in .pptx, .pdf &.png)
* Cheat Sheet version of the Opt-in Report, pre-written Social Media Posts, and more!