Dealing with Difficult People PLR Coaching Course Review
Product Name: Dealing with Difficult People PLR Coaching Course
My Honest Dealing with Difficult People PLR Coaching Course Review and You Get To Choose Your Bonuses.
Dealing with Difficult People
How to Manage Challenging Situations in Your Business Without Losing Your Cool.
With Dealing with Difficult People, you’ll get everything you need to create your own webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product that helps people manage challenging situations in business without losing their cool.
Here’s why you need to teach this topic…
No client or potential client arrives at a coaching session or call with the intention of being difficult. No customer contacts you with the sole purpose of ruining your day by being difficult. And no team member thinks to themselves, “what can I do to be extra difficult for her today?”
With so much going on in their lives, all their angst and frustration can spill over. Onto you. And that’s not a pleasant situation. But we can be quick to label others without understanding what’s going on for them or unpacking our own feelings. That’s what really makes them “difficult”.
Dealing with Difficult People PLR Coaching Course
If only you had the skills to deal with difficult people without adding to your own stress and frustration…
Maybe you already have some of the pieces you need to teach these skills and you just need to plug the gaps?
Perhaps you’ve never created an online course before but have the experience of dealing with difficult people, and you want to teach this to your audience?
Or maybe you know that lots of people have trouble handling difficult people and this is a great opportunity to help them!
If any of those are true, then our white label course on Dealing with Difficult People is perfect for you!
Here’s your students’ Success Roadmap…
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you’ll cover in the course.]
The ability to diffuse a tense or fraught situation is a highly sought-after skill. And it’s one that your audience needs to learn so they’re ready for their first tough experience. Because, without this skill, they’ll think they’re bad at business or that they shouldn’t even have a business.
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to power-up your own skills,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That’s because when you purchase a license to our customizable courses (PLR), you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run as evergreen)
You’ll be helping your audience manage and diffuse challenging situations, turning negative circumstances into positive outcomes, and increasing their customer loyalty.
And…. you’ll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level too!
Here’s what you’ll be teaching…
There are 4 modules in the course, with individual lessons, an introduction, and concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here’s a summary of each module’s learning outcomes:
You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Who Do You Find “Difficult”?
It’s critical to recognize that it isn’t the whole person who is “difficult,” and a situation only becomes difficult because the person on the receiving end perceives it as such.
In this first module, you’ll help your students identify what behaviors they find difficult and why, so that they can understand and manage these situations more effectively.
Module 2 – How to Manage Difficult Situations
Now that you’ve identified the situations you find most challenging and why, you need to find ways to move forward and perform better when faced with them.
In Module 2, you’ll have your students implement a 7-Step Process for handling any situation they perceive as difficult in a calm and respectful way.
Module 3 – Dealing with Extreme Emotions
In some situations, people’s emotions get the better of them and these can be the most difficult to manage.
In Module 3, you’ll teach your students how they can manage the two most common scenarios: someone who’s aggressive and someone who’s upset. They’ll learn specific tactics to use in these cases if they find them difficult.
- Lesson 1: Aggression – In Lesson 1, you’ll discuss how your students can use proven tactics to manage aggressive situations so that they don’t escalate and they reach a resolution with the other person.
- Lesson 2: Tears – In Lesson 2, you’ll explore how your students can apply proven tactics to deal with an emotional person so that they’re calm enough to interact as they seek a solution to the problem.
Module 4 – Conclusion and Next Steps
In this final module, you’ll teach some additional tips so that your students can continue to see the best results from their skills of managing challenging situations.
You’ll also review the course and have your students plan their next action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And here’s all the content you’ll get!
- Course Book (7086 words, 49 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (33 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Case Study Review (8 pages) – Suggested ways to deal with the case studies in the course, so your students can compare the suggestions with their own responses.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3362 words, 21 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (24 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Roadmap Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of their path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Slideshow (126 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, online classrooms, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $600 to outsource).
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills.
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content.
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Here are a few ideas for using your content…
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum