Get The Best Lifetime Hosting Packages Now!
When you run an online business, you know how important it is to find a quality web hosting company. However, finding the right package can be difficult, simply because there are so many choices available. Pricing varies widely, and with most hosting plans, there’s always the chance of an increase that puts that great hosting plan out of your budget. Lifetime web hosting packages take the guesswork out of paying for hosting. They offer the same great hosting services that you can get on a per-month basis, with all the same great features, for a one-time payment. Here, you can learn about some of the benefits of lifetime hosting, and you can find out about some of the best available packages from lifetime hosting providers.
Lifetime.Hosting – Lifetime Hosting Plans with Lifetime Free Domain
If you’re looking for “set it and forget it” convenience, look no further than the pros at Lifetime.Hosting. It could be the last hosting package you ever buy! While some hosting companies lure in customers with ultra-low startup costs, renewals can come at price increases of 400% or more. That can put quite a dent in a small business owner’s budget! With Lifetime.Hosting, after you sign up, you won’t have to worry about renewal fees, ever. With a faster-loading website, you can keep your visitors around longer, and more of your site’s URLs will be indexed by Google and the other search engines. You’ll also get the following benefits after reading these Lifetime.Hosting reviews.
- Better software: With lifetime domain hosting, you’ll get the advantages only a fast-loading website provides. Lifetime.Hosting uses Litespeed Web Server, which can serve more users, handle sudden traffic surges and neutralize DDoS attacks. With its use of CloudLinux, Lifetime.Hosting prevents any one website from using an excess amount of resources, and it provides better security as well.
- Better support: The support team has been solving customers’ problems for more than 14 years, and they’re available 24/7 through the support ticket system. If you’re looking for support that can resolve problems fast, you can count on Lifetime.Hosting. Over 85% of all support concerns are resolved on the first try.
More About Lifetime.Hosting
The web hosting industry has been built on the monthly payment model. However, with Lifetime.Hosting, as its name implies, you pay once host forever. Its parent company has been in the business for more than 14 years, and they use that experience to provide the best lifetime hosting packages available anywhere.
- With this lifetime hosting plan, you get hosting for up to 12 sites, with 12 GB of storage that’s optimized for SSDs. Lifetime.Hosting has made significant investments in its cloud infrastructure, and it uses LiteSpeed WebServer and CloudLinux to ensure that sites load fast.
- Unlimited email accounts: You can create as many 500MB email accounts, autoresponders and forwarders as your business and your employees require.
- Lifetime cPanel hosting: This lifetime hosting package with cPanel makes it simple to review hosting stats, create main databases, manage settings, and a lot more.
- Free site builder: With this lifetime wordpress hosting plan, you don’t need to know coding, scripting or HTML. Even if you have zero programming experience, you can quickly and easily create a professional-looking website.
- Tools and apps: Install your best apps including Joomla, osCommerce, Gallery and WordPress with just a click.
- Enterprise-level RAID storage: This hosting plan gives you the fast RAID storage and unlimited bandwidth you need to power your company’s website.
- Unlimited, always-on support: You get the benefit of a 24/7 support team that’s ready, willing and able to solve any problems and address any concerns you may have.
You’ll also get access to over 3000 stock photos that are all royalty-free. You can modify, download and use them however you wish, with no attribution required. You’ll also get almost $400 in ad credits during the launch phase, to be applied to a new advertising account. Buy lifetime hosting with confidence, because you also get a 100% money back guarantee. In the event that you decide that Lifetime.Hosting isn’t right for you and your business, simply contact the support team to request a full refund that includes the domain name. That’s something you just can’t get with any other hosting provider! Call or click today to get started with Lifetime.Hosting’s great lifetime hosting cPanel service.
WebHostFace Lifetime Hosting
This promises to be one of the best lifetime domain hosting services out there. You can feel 100% secure entrusting WebHostFace with your business’ site, email accounts, images and more. There are thousands of satisfied customers on its lifetime hosting servers, and the company is committed to constant improvement of its infrastructure and hardware. With WebHostFace, you’ll get:
- All the features of a conventional hosting plan, including cPanel servers that are optimized for WordPress-based business sites
- Guaranteed performance on lifetime WordPress hosting
- Optimization for online business site
- 24/7 tech support
- Top-quality hardware for great speed
- No hidden fees and a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee
If you’ve owned an online business for any length of time, you’ve likely noticed that many web hosts offer a low promotional price to encourage new sign-ups. While these prices are a strong selling point, it’s common practice to renew these accounts at a much higher rate. This can adversely affect your business, particularly if you’re running on a very tight budget. However, with a one-time investment with WebHostFace, you’re guaranteed to get a lifetime hosting account that never expires—at a fraction of the cost of a month-by-month hosting plan. You can visit WebHostFace today or call them at 1-866-389-6676 to get started.
For significantly less than the cost of a year’s worth of hosting with another company, you can get WordPress hosting lifetime packages for your online business with Lifetime Host. Here, you don’t have to worry about your account being terminated or suspended because your on-file credit card expired, or because your renewal notice went to your spam folder. You’ll get the reassurance that comes with knowing that your site will be hosted in the same place, forever.
Below are just some of the great features you’ll get with Lifetime Host.
- A domain name
- 100GB of bandwidth per month
- 10GB of disk space
- User-defined spam filtering
- Free transfer of your domain name
- FTP account management
- Over 150 apps such as web chat, photo gallery and visitor counters
Lifetime Host is so confident that you’ll love its lifetime hosting for WordPress websites that it offers a 30-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you’re not fully satisfied with the package you get, simply request a full refund. That means you have nothing to lose—and everything to gain! To get started with Lifetime Host, click here. You won’t regret it for a minute!
Lifetime hosting packages have many advantages, some of which I’ve covered here. With a lifetime web hosting plan, you don’t have to worry about forgotten renewal notices, expired credit cards and all the other problems that come with a month-to-month hosting package. The three companies I’ve listed here offer some of the best lifetime hosting services available today, but some of these deals are only available for a limited time. Call, click or visit these sites now to start your business off with a lifetime web hosting plan from one of the best lifetime web hosts.
This is amazing. Because I am used to paying month to month for hosting, focusing on that time frame. Going Lifetime nets you insane savings I betcha. Also, if you plan to blog for years at least it can be the soundest of investments.
Thanks for sharing 🙂
Yeah I learned about lifetime hosting recently, then tested a 4 addon domain pack at lifetime.hosting for a few small niche sites and it worked great, have had no issues, and better yet, no monthly costs! So yeah it’s definitely something to look into for small niche blogs or even hosting PLR offers like salespages, landing page or squeeze pages etc. I’m a big time lifetime host fanboy now, because I’m always looking for ways to save in the long term.
Lifetime.Hosting is a failure! My sites have been down since Thurs, it is now Sunday… all I get from them is that it is my fault some how. And they just stopped using cPanel.
They are not reliable… have lost !000’s
Hi Rick, I’m really sorry to hear that. I have had small issues with them in the past which go resolved fast. I do know that cpanel pushed up their pricing and made it really hard for smaller hosts to remain on cpanel with their current pricing. And this must have made it even harder for a host offering lifetime hosting plans. Let me know what happens. I’ll check up on my sites on that host too because I haven’t even checked if they’re still live.
The biggest waste of time and money that I have experienced with a hosting company. I can’t find -Cpanel …I can not access my site and despite numerous emails, they have not sorted it out. In fact, they have not even bothered to respond to my ticket and all the extra requests for help, despite this going on now for about two weeks. I opened another ticket three days ago to ask them to respond quoting my original ticket number and telling them of their useless Customer service..and guess what, still no answer despite the automatic reply that implies it’s all in hand.
I would saty well clear of this awful site and save yourself some money because you’re going to need it for a different hosting company that is real and reliable, it’s better to pay a monthly fee and be certain of reliable service than think you are getting a good deal with this cowboy outfit. A complete rip off!!!
Yeah personally I would not put main websites on any time of lifetime hosting, it’s just too risky.
but a small niche website or PLR website I’d gladly put on such a site hoping they don’t close shop tomorrow or stop responding to support emails.
Really sorry that you’re having such a bad experience with lifetime hosting.
Google KnownHost. They’re really good, best support I’ve ever experience, responses in minutes plus it’s managed hosting so any issues you have with WordPress they either fix or advise you on how to fix if it’s out of their support scope.
with regards to general cheaper hosts, Cpanel pushed up their prices, so most lower tier hosts are currently moving or already move from Cpanel to DirectAdmin. That might be why they are slow on responses. I hope it’s that rather than a Ripoff. I personally haven’t had any issues yet, fingers crossed it stays that way!