Supercharged Sales Funnels PLR Coaching Package
This PLR pack is done for you. You just need to setup the package and add you buy now buttons to start making sales in this a profitable niche.
*Module 1 – Define the Ideal Customer for Your Funnel
*Module 2 – The Different Types of Offers and Which Ones Fit in Your Funnel
*Module 3 – Map Your Funnel Flow
*Module 4 – Develop a Content Plan to Convert Leads to Customers in Your Sales Funnel
*Module 5 - Attract People into Your Offer Funnel
*Module 6 - Review and Refine
One Time Fee
Click on one of the buttons to see the price!
A ready-to-teach course, saving you months of time on content creation…
Everything you need to attract students to your course, so you can close more sales…
The ability to edit, customize, and brand the materials, so it fits your market and your personality…
A complete “training-in-a-box,” at a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
Launch sale will end soon!
Product Name: Supercharged Sales Funnels PLR Coaching Package
My Honest Supercharged Sales Funnels PLR Coaching Package Review and You Get To Choose Your Bonuses.
Want to Teach Your Clients How to Maximize Their Profits?
By helping your students fill their sales funnel with multiple offers, they’ll present the right offer to the right prospect at the right time. The result? More revenue and happier customers!
The best news? The course content is done for you! Just Download Our Ready-to-Teach Course Kit and Go!
- Everything you need to attract students to your course, so you can close more sales…
- A ready-to-go course, saving you months of time on content creation…
- The ability to edit, customize, and brand the materials, so it fits your market & your personality…
- A Complete “Course-In-A-Box,” At A Fraction Of The Cost Of Starting From Scratch…
Here’s why your students will love Supercharged Sales Funnels…
With Supercharged Sales Funnels, you’ll get everything you need to LEARN, TEACH, and ATTRACT STUDENTS to your own step-by-step course that will help your customers maximize your profits with a full funnel of offers.
A staggering 79% of marketing leads are never converted to sales…
And only 56% of companies have a system or toolset in place to qualify leads. Given that acquiring a new customer is 5 times costlier than keeping an existing one, you’d think that business owners would have a system in place that would make it easier to make more sales. But sadly, they don’t.
This is where you come in… Teach them how to supercharge their sales funnels. It’s easier than you think AND your customers will love you for it.
Here’s How to Teach Sales Funnels
Not only is acquiring customers 5 times more expensive, but you need to spend time and money on the arduous task of acquiring them. There must be a better, more cost-effective way. Especially when you consider that… when you raise your customer retention rate by just 5%, profits increase by over 25%.
It’s like money for nothing, but it’s not! It’s giving customers exactly what they need at that precise moment in time – without having to hustle them, chase them around the table, or lock them in a room and keep them there until they agree to work with you.
New customers are a great idea IF it’s cost-effective for your business. A business that cannot afford to acquire new customers will lose out to the competitor that can.
So if you can teach businesses how to increase their profits by up to 25% with the same number of customers… You are teaching them something that they’ll be interested in.
However, the real supercharged area of sales funnel growth doesn’t happen in the sales funnel itself… It happens in the follow up.
Done right, upselling increases revenue by 10-30% on average.
Done wrong… You’ve lost a customer.
With your new course on Supercharged Sales Funnels, you’ll teach your audience how to have that much coveted, perfectly balanced sales funnel. The one where it’s a positive, helpful experience… the one everyone desires!
By teaching our course, Supercharged Sales Funnels, you’ll walk your students step-by-step through the process of planning all the elements of their funnel. As a result, your students will see a dramatic difference in all their relationships… their business can finally take off to new heights.
The best part is that when you purchase a license to Supercharged Sales Funnels, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Build your reputation as an expert with webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting gratitude)
You’ll be helping your clients take their business to a whole new level – where they can expand their reputation and get new leads…
….while you add an extra stream of revenue into your own business at the same time!
Supercharged Sales Funnels PLR Coaching Package
Here’s what you’ll teach in Supercharged Sales Funnels:
You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going. This module will help motivate your students to focus on the real reason they want to supercharge their sales funnels!
Module 1 – Define the Ideal Customer for Your Funnel
To start with, you just need a basic understanding of what you want to sell. This is the offer that all other offers in your funnel will hinge upon.
In Module 1, you’ll show your students how to identify their core offer and clearly define their audience.
- Lesson 1: Clarify Your Core Offer – In Lesson 1, you’ll help your students identify the core offer that all their other offers will hinge upon, allowing them to build a powerful funnel that will maximize sales. At the end of this lesson, your students will be excited to start to work on their ICP in the next lesson!
- Lesson 2: Create Your Ideal Customer Profile – In Lesson 2, you’ll teach your students how to define their ideal customer profile so they can develop persuasive communications and offers, delivered at the right time to the right people. Without this lesson, your students will find their sales funnels fall flat at the first hurdle.
Module 2 – The Different Types of Offers and Which Ones Fit in Your Funnel
Your core offer is the very reason your funnel exists, and you will need to know every aspect of it in detail.
In Module 2, you’ll have your students delve into their core offer so they can gain valuable information to help them choose and structure their other offers. When your students understand their offers, it makes the whole sales funnel process so much more enjoyable!
- Lesson 1: Define Your Core Offer’s UVP – In Lesson 1, you’ll help your students define the unique value proposition (UVP) for their core offer and how it will benefit their audience so they can convert more leads into customers.
- Lesson 2: Choose a Powerful Lead Magnet – In Lesson 2, you’ll demonstrate how your students can choose a powerful and effective lead magnet that will convert curious audience members into subscribers, triggering the beginning of their offer funnel.
- Lesson 3: Identify an Effective Low-Ticket Offer – In Lesson 3, you’ll walk your students through how to identify a valuable and effective low-ticket offer that addresses their audience’s pain points and moves them further down their funnel.
- Lesson 4: Create an Urgent One-Time Offer – In Lesson 4, you’ll teach your students how to create a one-time offer that instills a sense of urgency or a fear of missing out, increasing revenue before moving to the next part of their funnel.
- Lesson 5: Develop an Attractive Subscription Offer – In Lesson 5, you’ll help your students identify an attractive subscription offer that solves part of their audience’s problem, primes them for purchase of their core offer, and moves them even further down their funnel.
- Lesson 6: Add in a Valuable Order Bump – In Lesson 6, you’ll show your students how to add in a valuable order bump to increase point-of-sale revenue.
- Lesson 7: Identify an Enticing Upsell – In Lesson 7, you’ll show your students how to identify an enticing upsell for their core offer that will enhance customer loyalty, maximize ROI, and boost their profits even more. Upsells are 68% more affordable than acquiring a brand-new customer.
- Lesson 8: Create an Effective Downsell – In Lesson 8, you’ll walk your students through how to create an effective downsell for their core offer that will bring in more revenue by converting buyers who might otherwise have left.
As you can see, this module is so powerful that your students will love that you’re not making them create a sleazy sales funnel. Instead, they get to create one that will work for them and their business. No other courses present sales funnels this way. This is the no-pressure, remarkable results formula to maximum sales!
Module 3 – Map Your Funnel Flow
Now you have enough information and knowledge to start creating your first offer funnel.
In Module 3, you’ll teach your students how to use funnel mapping to structure their offer funnel. Once they can visualize the process, your students become even more excited about creating their sales funnels
- Lesson 1: Map Out a ‘Lead Magnet to Core Offer’ Funnel – In Lesson 1, you’ll map out a simple offer funnel with your students. This visual representation provides a valuable roadmap for building out a sales funnel with all their offers.
- Lesson 2: Automating & Segmenting Your Funnel – In Lesson 2, you’ll show your students how to identify where they will automate and segment their funnel, including which sales funnel automation platform makes most sense for their business. Again, sensible, no-pressure methods that even the most sensitive business owner would be comfortable with.
Module 4 – Develop a Content Plan to Convert Leads to Customers in Your Sales Funnel
Moving leads through the distinct stages of the offer funnel takes nurturing.
In Module 4, you’ll show your students how to identify the lead-nurturing content they need to create to move customers through their sales funnel.
- Lesson 1: Identify the Content You’ll Need – In Lesson 1, you’ll show your students the powerful content they need for moving leads through their funnel and motivating them to purchase. For example, using videos on landing pages can improve conversions by 86%. This simple trick can help your students make significant improvements to their existing sales funnels and give them immediate ROI!
- Lesson 2: Create Powerful CTAs – In Lesson 2, you’ll teach your students how to create a powerful call to action (CTA) for each piece of content that motivates their prospects to take the next step through their funnel. That’s because putting multiple offers and CTAs on your landing page can decrease conversions by up to 266%. No one else shows them this truth.
- Lesson 3: Plan B – What if They Don’t Purchase– In Lesson 3, you’ll explore how your students can develop a ‘Plan B’ for prospects who decline their offers, either through a downsell, value options for a higher-ticket item, or staying connected through valuable content and freebies.
In this module you’ll students will learn the techniques that increase their sales 10-30% but with the same number of customers flowing through their sales funnel. Can you imagine your students’ happiness with this module?
Module 5 – Attract People into Your Offer Funnel
You’ve outlined a simple offer funnel, content needed, and a ‘Plan B’, but now how do you attract people into your offer funnel?
Targeting users with content relevant to their position along the buying process yields 72% higher conversion rates. Your students will love how easy you make this for them!
In Module 5, you’ll teach your students how to attract people to the entry point of their funnel with engaging, targeted, and optimized content.
Module 6 – Review and Refine
In the final module, you’ll discuss how your students can evaluate their offer funnel and adjust it as needed to maximize conversions and revenue.
You’ll also review the course and have your students plan their next action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in Supercharged Sales Funnels:
1. Student Materials – to Learn & Take Action
* A 92-page Course Book – which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide– 58-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* A 46 Page Summary Cheat Sheet – which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 41 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow – which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic – A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Course Roadmap – The student’s journey through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
* Handouts of All of the Presentation Slides– so participants can follow along, take notes, and refer back to the material later…all you have to do is hit ‘send’ or ‘print’
2. Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 239 Slides – which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder… and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes – that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Evaluation Form – so you can get customer feedback and further customize the course for your audience (and turn them into raving fans)
* Course Research Sources list – which gives you reference material so you can brush up on your own knowledge and answer any question your customers ask (Saves you hours of searching on Google)
* 5 follow-up emails – to send to participants after the course, which allow you to continue to provide value and build relationships, so you can make them customers for life (a decent copywriter charges at least $100 per email
* Implementation Guide, Instructions, and Top Ways to Deliver Your Training– which help you select the right delivery method for you and your audience, and deliver the quality and results your students expect!
3. Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
* Opt-In Report – ‘The 5 Types of Offers You Need in Your Sales Funnel‘ – which gets new people on your email list, so you can sell your course ($550 value
* Opt-In Slideshow – which gives you the same report in a presentation format with speaker notes, so you can also present it in person, as a video, or on a webinar (webinars have been proven to have the highest conversion rates!)
* 7 Nurture Emails – to send to people after they receive your lead magnet, which will increase your own credibility and sell the course for you, saving you time and converting more subscribers into customers ($500+ value)
* 5 Blog Posts – which give you pre-written marketing content to spark discussion on your blog, so you can build more excitement for the course ($1000+ value)
* Infographic: The 5 Types of Offers You Need in Your Sales Funnel Infographic (in .pptx, .pdf &.png)
* Cheat Sheet version of the Opt-in Report, pre-written Social Media Posts, and more!