Changing Eating Habits 125-Piece Resource Pack with PLR 2019 Review
This PLR package is done for you. You just need to setup the package and add you buy now buttons to start making sales in this a profitable niche.
125 Pieces of Very High Quality, Professionally-Written, Done-For-You Content.
Ready-to-publish content. Full PLR rights to edit, brand and sell as your own.
Huge Money and Time Saver. Editable source file to easily customise and brand with your details.
Professional Quality eBook * List Building Report * Blog Articles * Infographics * Social Media Posts * Sales Materials…And Much More!
One Time Fee
Follow one of the buttons below!
*Sell the eBook
Turn it into a workshop
Break it down into a series of articles
Build a membership site
Add it to your own content
Post it on your website and social media
...AND you can put your name on it!
Launch sale will end soon!
Product Name: Changing Eating Habits 125-Piece Resource Pack with PLR 2019
Author: Andrew Wilson
My Honest Changing Eating Habits 125-Piece Resource Pack with PLR 2019 Review and You Get To Choose Your Bonuses.
What is the Changing Eating Habits 125-Piece Resource Pack with PLR 2019
You now have that opportunity to deliver quality information to thousands of people searching for credible sources from professional providers.
All the hard work, research and writing has been done for you so you can reach this massive audience!
Including beautifully designed graphics, expertly-written resources and many editable source files so you can use this content in unlimited ways.
With a 36-page eBook, 20-page list-building report, promotional email newsletters, articles, viral images, infographics… and much more!
Who this Changing Eating Habits 125-Piece Resource Pack with PLR 2019 for?
These PLR products are suited to weight-loss coaches, nutritionists, dieticians, health coaches, personal trainers, lifestyle bloggers, food bloggers – anyone who has an interest in helping people to successfully lose weight and live a healthier life.
What You Get In This Changing Eating Habits 125-Piece Resource Pack with PLR 2019
Change Your Eating, Change Your Life
A Guide for Changing Eating Habits, Releasing Weight and Living a Healthier Life
Professionally Written eBook Editable MS Word Document Format
10,060 words, 36 Pages
Eating Habits & Weight
What Causes Bad Eating Habits?
Creating Your Plan for Change
Getting Motivated to Change
Setting Goals for Changing Eating Habits
Monitoring & Reviewing Your Progress
Reflecting on Your Plan for Change
Take Time to Recognize & Reward Your Progress
Take a Different Approach if Things Aren’t Working
Overcoming Road Blocks to Changing Your Eating
Why Most People Quit on Their Weight Loss Journey
You Didn’t Come This Far to Quit Halfway
…and much, much more!
PLUS 12 eBook Cover Graphics – 6 Different Designs in 3D and 2D, .PNG & .JPG
PLUS 8 Report Cover Graphics – 4 Different Designs in 2D and 3D, .PNG & .JPG
Weight Loss for Life: Overcoming Subconscious Overeating
List Building Report: Overcoming the psychological and physiological influences that drive overeating & weight gain
Professionally Written List Building Report – Editable MS Word Document Format 4,490 words and 20 Pages
Why Is My Diet Not Working?
Body & Brain Sabotage
The First ‘P’ of Overeating – Physical Influences
I Eat Because I’m Stressed!
The Second ‘P’ Of Overeating – Psychological Influences
The Toxic Food Environment
Awareness is Key
Social Eating Survival
Eating is Emotional!
Weight Loss Success Doesn’t Start with the Bathroom Scales
..and Much More!
20 High Quality Blog Articles
- Why Diets Are Not Designed for Your Success (479 words)
- Don’t Even Try to Lose Weight… Until You Get This (416 words)
- Is Weight Loss Really a Matter of Personal Choice? (565 words)
- Why Your Bathroom Scales Are Not Your Best Friend (527 words)
- Regaining Lost Motivation (516 words)
- Getting Too Caught Up in The Numbers (443 words)
- Treat Yourself Now and Pay the Price Later (420 words)
- Why Are You Eating That? (734 words)
- A Beach Body in 2 Weeks…Really? (444 words)
- Eat as Much as You Like… (473 words)
- 5 Top Tips on How to Banish Cravings (505 words)
- 3 Ways to Make Smarter Food Choices (512 words)
- Love Yourself First, And the Weight Loss Will Follow (525 words)
- 7 Snacks That Will Satisfy Hunger, Won’t Ruin Weight Loss (517 words)
- Why Diets Really Don’t Work and a Simple Plan that Does (545 words)
- 2 Really Effective Ways to Keep on Track with Your Weight (584 words)
- Why You Shouldn’t Trust the Scales If You Want Weight Loss Success (577)
- 4 Reasons Why You Must Track Your Weight Loss Journey (598 words)
- Food Journaling – The Key to Changing Eating Habits (625)
- What to Do When Your Best Efforts Yield No Results (654 words)
Keep your audience engaged with a steady flow of content on your blog with these fresh articles
Perfect for Sharing on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
30 Social Media Viral Images
We’ve crafted 30 Social Media Friendly Graphics to use on there own or to compliment the written content and make your posts and tweets even more shareable.
All graphics are perfectly sized for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and they can be easily edited so you can add your own logo or company details.
30 Social Media Updates / Tweets
We’ve created a short summary of each blog article in under 140 characters, so you’ll have lots of room to add your links – making it really easy for you to share your content on social media. And we’ve created 10 more additional tweets to add to this pack. Plus we’ve added some #hot #hashtags to attract even more attention.
Free up your time and save yourself the frustration of having to figure out what to post on social media.
3 Attractive Infographics
These attractively designed infographics are visual representations of information and data contained within the written material. They help break down information and data that would otherwise have been difficult to digest. Infographics are great tools for marketing because most people tend to remember what they saw more than what they read.
10-day Autoresponder Email Series
Email remains one of the best ways to engage your audience and potential customers. But who has time to keep up with updating all those email sequences? Stop worrying about finding the time because we’ve put together a 10-day autoresponder series (2,418 words in total). You can easily edit them to promote any of the content in this pack or anything else you want to promote, send them over 10 days or how often as you like. Just load them into your email system, add your links and hit the schedule button!
- Don’t worry, I’ll show you the answer tomorrow
- This is the answer – hurry and read it
- Don’t lose your life while trying to lose weight
- Here’s your ticket to a new world – download your gift
- If you are not succeeding, it’s not your fault – see why
- Yes! You do have a super power!
- How to harness your superpower!
- This FREE eBook will change your life
- What’s eating you up?
- You deserve all the good things of life – get it
Keep in touch with these 10 Done-For-You emails
Random Samples of Writing
“ Traditionally, dietary approaches to weight management have focused largely on educational and prescriptive approaches to promoting better ‘choices’. Both health professionals and people who are overweight often put being overweight down to poor ‘personal choices’ or ‘lack of willpower’.
And even among dieticians – ‘lack of willpower’ is ranked as far more important than genetic or other biological factors.
These approaches have limited success on changing long-term lifestyle habits and not only is this contrary to our understanding of the complexity of human eating behaviour but also only serves to stigmatise and frustrate people, who in turn blame their ‘failures’ on personal ‘failings’. “
“ The control of eating in our bodies is very complex, after all it is required for our very existence. I don’t really need to tell you that human beings have evolved a highly complex system that ensures hunger is satisfied and that there are many ways that our bodies tell our brains when to eat and when to stop.
The physical signals that control our appetites include hormones and other chemical signals within the body and these are affected by how much food is in the stomach or the digestive system. (As we will see later, our minds play a role in overriding the physical side of this control). These signals can be influenced not just by how much we eat, but the types of foods we eat. “
“ A habit is a frequent behavior of which you have little conscious awareness, they are ‘automatic’ and usually triggered by something in your surroundings.
The more you do something the more likely it is to become a habit. This applies to eating as much as anything else. Certain eating habits are associated with weight gain:
– Fast eating is associated with higher body weight.
– Eating very late at night is associated with being overweight.
– People who watch television tend to snack more whilst watching and tend to have higher calorie snacks.
Some eating habits are better for you, such as eating fruit and vegetables regularly, than others. Someone may know what ‘healthy habits’ they should be doing but don’t, and sometimes they may not even be aware of the habits they have. “
” Oxytocin is released in the brain where it influences some of our behaviors, and in particular eating. For example, oxytocin is released when food enters the digestive system, and then it stops us eating by causing us to lose interest in food. “
Get Your 125-Piece ‘Eating Habits’ PLR Resources Today…
You Also Get These Bonuses!
Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
How to Develop a Growth Mindset for Success in All Areas of Life
Contains a 7-page Report, 5 Blog Articles and 2 Cover Images
- How to change your mind in order to change your life
- Are you willing to be open to something new?
- A Challenge is a Form of Growth and not an Excuse to Quit
- Do You Use Procrastination as a Way to Avoid Perfectionism?
- Do You View a Challenge as Fearful?
- Steps to Developing a Growth Mindset
- The Ability to Face Setbacks
- …and much, much more!
Bonus Business Building Resources
- Keyword Research – 1,573 Google search keywords related to Eating Habits, Comfort Eating and Emotional Eating
- Authority Reference Site List – List of High-Quality Websites in this Niche, you can link to and reference in your material
How You Can Use these Changing Eating Habits 125-Piece Resource Pack with PLR 2019
- Edit, rewrite or brand it as you wish
- Create new products, webinars, or workshops
- Add it to your membership site
- Rebrand the eBooks as your own product
- Use it to build your email list
- Make money with affiliate programs
- Repurpose any of the content into any format
- Turn into countless articles or reports
- Use some or all of it as bonuses
Here’s a recap of what you’ll get with this PLR package
- Change Your Eating, Change Your Life eBook – 10,060 words, 36 Pages
- 12 eBook Cover Graphics – 6 Different Designs in 3D and 2D
- Overcoming Subconscious Overeating List Building Report – 4,490 words, 20-Pages
- 8 Report Cover Graphics – 4 Designs in 2D and 3D
- 20 High Quality Blog Articles
- 30 Social Media Updates / Tweets
- 10-day Autoresponder Series (2,418 words)
- 30 Social Media Viral Image Posts
- 3 Attractively-Designed Infographics (in PNG & JPG)
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life 7-Page Report
- 2 Change Your Mind Report eCover Images
- 5 Change Your Mind Blog Articles
- Keyword Research – 1,573 Search Keywords Related to Eating Habits
- Authority Reference Site List